Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grateful on Tuesday

Every Tuesday, Laura poses the question, "What are you grateful for today?" She calls it "Gratituesday" and one thing I've learned is when you start counting your blessings, your problems tend to disappear.

Emily hosts "Tuesdays Unwrapped," where bloggers find that unexpected gift in the midst of the ordinary.

Yesterday, I spent the large part of the afternoon with my twin sister, just running errands here and there. Afterwards, I dropped her off at her house and was reminded again how blessed I am. Two years ago, she bought a house in my neighborhood. I mean right down the street.


It may seem a small thing to some, but we're best friends and it's been a blessing living so close to each other.

Join Laura for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!
Join Emily for Tuesdays Unwrapped at Chatting at the Sky

11 comments:

  1. Living near your twin sister is surely something that will bring tremendous joy ~ I know that would be something my daughters would enjoy. They are a 6-hour drive from one another now.

    Nice visiting with you, Dayle.
    Kindly, ldh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayle, I'll have to agree that you and your sister are blessed to be so close like that! My sister lives in Hawaii, but we can totally live in the same neighborhood and be content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! I love you bunches!! Living down the lane from you is one of God's greatest gifts to me. I mean that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet thing to have a sister so close. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dayle. So glad you and your sister live close by. That is a real blessing. Pretty house, too! Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. It be the closest thing to heaven on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to live closer to my family. It's pretty nice when they're not far away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No small thing. It's a blessing to live close to relatives.

    Thanks for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a blessing to be so close to family -- I love it!

    I just found your blog -- I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know just how you feel about having your sister living down the street. Our daughter and her family live down our street and I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It truely is a blessing to live so close to your Twin, my sister and I are so close and love to do things together. We are lucky enough to live only a few miles apart and can see each other when ever we want. My sweet DIL on the other hand lives in MS and her sister lives in FL and she misses her so much.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle