Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Power of Flowers

The Man and I had a little spat. It wasn't a big one (in the last 30 years we've had plenty of those, too), but just enough of a spat to make you feel all icky inside.

We parted ways. He went to the grocery store (a wonderful trait about him) and I started a load of laundry.

An hour later, he walked in the door with these (another wonderful trait about him). He was sorry. I was sorry. All was forgiven.


Flowers make all things better, don't you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join Emily for more of "Tuesdays Unwrapped."

11 comments:

  1. They totally make everything better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so incredibly sweet. We had a spat on Sunday; I got a text yesterday from him telling me he loves me (I'm not a flower person!). That was as good as flowers, in my book!
    Hopping over from Tuesdays Unwrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love a man who can apologize...especially one who apologizes with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All's well that ends well. :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, they do!

    And they can be weeds for all I care. It's the bringing that I like.

    Yours are lovely! Go pick another fight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers most definitely do! You have a wonderful man there!

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you find you have fewer and fewer spats as the years pass? I look back at things we argued about in our early marriage and even though they seemed "big" at the time, they now seem so silly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know those spats. I love the flowers--cause they represent a desire to quickly put the yucky behind. Way to go hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog on TX Blogging Gals. What a sweet husband you've got there! Way to go on 30+ years!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle