Saturday, December 24, 2011

From My Family to Yours, Merry Christmas!

Dearest blogging friends,

In between eating (which I have done nonstop for a week now), I got a little silly and created this video. You may have seen a dozen of these already, but I'm certain you haven't seen Diesel rocking out on the guitar. He's a natural.

Until next time, sweet blogging friends, Merry Christmas! May the Gift of that first Christmas fill your heart all year long.



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!



6 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an adorable video, Dayle. Thanks for sharing and for the Christmas Day smiles. Take care and have an absolutely memorable holiday. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayle,
    I did it too, after seeing your post! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much fun, Dayle - had to take the time today to make one with my kids and grandbaby! Thanks for the link and good wishes. May you know God's richest blessings this new year! Joy to you and yours!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle