Monday, February 20, 2012

Remembering the Miracle of February 21, 1997

It's been 15 years since The Man had a very close brush with death. The date was February 21, 1997, and I will forever be grateful to God for showing us favor on that cold Houston morning.

I blogged about the incident in 2010, and felt like sharing the link again today. The story is a bit long, but, if you've not read it before, you can find it (including photos) by clicking here.

Until next time, sweet friends, press on.


Comments have been turned off here, but I welcome your comments on the original post.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this amazing testimony of God's protection. I have never read this story before. I am so encouraged to know of the power of prayer, and that your husband was surrounded by angels who were watching over him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. I meant to turn off comments here. I will do that now. And thanks so much for your comment, Barbie. It is a pretty amazing story, and all glory belongs to God.

    ReplyDelete