Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Postcards from the Road ~ Branson Landing

This gorgeous day found me and The Man doing a little shopping (mostly looking) at the Branson Landing. 




 

The Branson Landing is a picturesque place to shop and eat and walk, situated right on the banks of Lake Taneycomo, just minutes from historic downtown Branson. We plan to return after dark before we leave, as it looks like it would be magical with all of the Christmas lights and the hourly music, water, and light show. 

As the afternoon deepened, we found ourselves chilled to the bone so we stopped for a spell at a little coffee-shop. I had hot chocolate; The Man had a salted caramel latte. Yum!

Until next time, sweet friends, find the beauty in the moment.

***

Linking up with Outdoor Wednesday



12 comments:

  1. I just love following your getaways. They give me ideas for some great little side trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not all that far from Branson (a little over 4 hours), and yet we've never been. I think a trip to Branson needs to go on our "to-visit" list. ;-) In the meantime, I'm enjoying your pictures ... and visiting vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time, Dayle. Ohhhhh, that salted caramel latte looked yummy.

    I'm definitely finding beauty in the moment today as I'm with my baby granddaughter...my own little "sweet pea." Oh, she's so precious. Almost two months old now! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo... I feel the crisp Missouri air from right here in Tucson! Beautiful, fun and tasty images!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place.
    Hot Coco is the best way to warm up, especially with a lot of whip cream, while sharing time with your Man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous day you had, so many things to see and do. I still wish we had time to stop in Branson the last time I was in Missouri. Wow, that latte looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks delightful! Sometimes that is the perfect word, isn't it?
    You make me want to take a road trip. The business is hardly Cloud 9, but the company would still be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a wonderful place to visit and the scenery is gorgeous! Enjoy your travels! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog. I was reading your profile and read the post you wrote on your 30 anniversary. It was GREAT. It was like one I might have wrote,if I good write that well. Except we have been married 50 years this past Sept 1. There were times when I felt like running and I am sure there were time when he felt like running but we stuck it out. And are glad we did. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great place to visit! I can see why you love it. That lit tree is sooooo gorgeous. Kit

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle