Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Twins Share Chicken Soup ~ A First for Everything



I’m so excited to announce that I have another Chicken Soup title under my writer’s belt. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inspiration for Writers will be in stores in May, but I couldn’t wait to share the news. You can reserve your copy on Amazon today!

Being part of this book, is extra special to me for several reasons. 

First, I get to share the pages with my identical twin sister, Gayle (that's her beautiful self on the right), who is also a contributor to this book. Woo-Hoo! It’s a first for us, as twins, and I’m stoked. 

Second, this book is meant to inspire writers, and that’s something I’m honored to do and have enjoyed doing ever since I got brave enough to call myself a writer. 

And finally, this title marks my twelfth appearance in the Chicken Soup series. That’s a full dozen, and a number I never expected to see.

If you need a push—whether writing a book, an article, or a blog—I hope you will check out this upcoming title, and, perhaps, find just the motivation you need to keep going. 

I will be giving away a few copies, so stay tuned.

Until next time, sweet friends, thanks for listening, and for always cheering me on. 

***

Sharing with The Scoop.



18 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you two--that is really one of the neatest things I've ever heard to happen to sisters and to identical twins--kinda mind-boggling if you really stop and think about it.

    Congratulations and hope there will be more times of rejoicing like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dianne. Oddly enough, we hadn't talked about it, so it was a surprise for us both.

      Delete
  2. STOKED? I'm so excited for you gals! What an honor!

    Congratulations, you two!

    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Twelve times? That is amazing. I love reading your parts in the ones I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both of you. I will be sure and look for it.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! How exciting is that? Soo happy for you both! I will definitely be wanting a copy! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dayle,
    How exciting for the two of you! Congratulations! I will be on the lookout for the book when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's wonderful, Dayle...12 Chicken Soup books. Good for you. The new one sounds great, too. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, a screaming, yippy congratulations all the way from California. Can you hear it? My neighbors think I'm crazy (I am) but I think this is so exciting. Congratulations.
    I NEED to read this book! And I will.
    Leslie (Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a writer but you have always inspired me to keep pushing words on paper or in this case computer.
    The new book sounds like a perfect form for both of you. I have always enjoyed reading these books. They are so encouraging.

    Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how lovely. I'm happy for you. You are blessed, favored and loved!! :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations go out times 2 :>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, that's quite the accomplishment, times twelve. How wonderful to have a twin, the mystique always is fascinating to those of us who are not twins.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just saw this news whilst stalking your sister. I'm so happy for both of you! You have inspired me more times than I can name. I can only imagine how you'll inspire others with your selections.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally stoked to be among the pages with you--my inspiration on many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a most special book with both you and your twin sister among the contributors. You both have a gift with words and a sweetness of spirit and it shows up. That is why we all enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle