Monday, November 4, 2013

This One's for You, Girlfriend!



Just when you thought Chicken Soup had exhausted all possible titles, here's another one, and this one's for you, girlfriend!

The story I share in this book is about a getaway with a dear friend, during a tumultuous season of my life. Let's just say I went empty and I left full.

Books go on sale tomorrow, at bookstores near you. 

For a look at Chicken Soup's future titles, and a chance to have your poem or story considered, click on this link.

Until next time, kindred spirits, press on!



5 comments:

  1. Yup, what would we do without our girlfriends??? And yes, press on. (Funny sidenote: I ended my post today with a similar phrase!)

    And hey, congrats on getting your story published! Love Chicken Soup books!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading it, Dayle Love my girlfriends. I tell my girls to guard their girlfriends because the good ones will last for a lifetime- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely one we'll all want. I can't wait to read your story! How special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'll be looking for this...I love my girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle