Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Double Dose of Cupcake

On a recent Saturday, after spending the day with my twin sister, I came home and found cupcake looking all cute, as always. I sat down in my favorite chair and covered her in Memaw kisses. My daughter grabbed my phone and said, "Mom, let me take some pictures of you with her." Sometimes, it's those impromptu moments that turn out the best.

I don't believe I shared cupcake's three-month photos with you. Since she'll be turning five months in a couple of weeks, I suppose there's no time like the present. Yes, five months!!

So, from a shameless grandmother, my darling Arabella.





As I often say, I'm squeezing every ounce of goodness out of these fleeting days, for I know soon she will be crawling and walking and talking and running. Until then, I'm getting my sugar while I can.

Until next time, sweet friends, make the moments count.

***


11 comments:

  1. She is just adorable! How precious are these moments? So happy that you've joined us grandma's with these overwhelming blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beauty and your love for her is as big as I knew it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...she is just precious! :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh!
    What an adorable little baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. priceless perfection...thank-you for sharing because anyone who sees this will melt with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so happy and adorable. It sounds as if you got the memo about how quickly grands grow...just about twice as quickly as their parent did. Many happy cuddle days to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious photos of this darling baby girl (and her Memaw)...and thank you for sharing your sweet Arabella moments with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be shameless some more! Too cute. I could eat her cheeks up! That's a fabulous photo(s) of the two of you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her Aunt Gayle loves her dearly! Make the most of the moments. You can't get them back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness she is just totally precious and so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle