Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmases Past ~ The Post with the Most Photos Award

This will be my last post before Christmas. I know you're most likely running to and fro, getting those last few things accomplished, and hoping you didn't forget anything, which means, who has time for reading blogs, right? Or, perhaps, like me, you've kept it simple and small again this year, with as little stress as possible. 

Either way, the countdown has begun and while each new year brings memories of its own, there's something about the Christmas season that brings out my nostalgic side and I can't help but take a look back at Christmases past. I have to prepare myself, though. Seeing all of the photos of yesterday can bring a few tears to my eyes, the memories, the changes, the way time moves on with no remorse.

Believe it or not, these are only a fraction of the photos I have from Christmases past, and still it's probably the most pictures posted in a blog ever in history, but here, in no particular order, and without captions, is a look through my and The Man's Christmas archives:








































 

 












 




 

12 comments:

  1. Sending wishes a Merry Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of great family memories. Merry Christmas, Dayle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful and precious memories. Merry Christmas to you and yours,

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious memories of bygone Christmases. Time to make some more. Merry Christmas, Dayle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea, sharing your memories this way! Those 3 little girls were/are precious, indeed. (I'm just stumped to identify the little blond fella?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myra, the "little blond fella" is my husband's nephew, who now has several children of his own.

      Delete
  6. Precious times together.

    Merry Christmas,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of wonderful Christmas memories there, Dayle. How sweet! Hope you and your beloved family make MORE memories this year. How could you not with that newest gorgeous little addition to the family? Merry Christmas! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, looking back reminds us to treasure the moments as they pass, doesn't it, and never to forget to count our blessings! Wishing you and yours a wonder-filled blessed Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are priceless, Dayle! I enjoyed having a peak at your family photo album! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved looking at your photos.
    They were such a fun look into your past.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle