Monday, August 1, 2016

She Asked and I Answered


Cheryl is the inspiration behind Homespun Devotions, and when she asked if I would participate in her current Inner Views series, I was happy to do so and honored to be considered. If you don't subscribe to Cheryl's blog, I highly recommend it. I always look forward to reading her next installment of Inner Views and find it both interesting and encouraging to look deeper into the lives of fellow-travelers.

One thing I've learned throughout my life is that we're all different people, yet all the same, for we each have experienced struggles and triumphs, joys and heartaches, times of need and times of great fulfillment. No matter where you are, or what you're going through, you can be sure you are not alone.

Here are just a few of the questions Cheryl asked me: 


  • What is it like for you to be an identical twin?
  • What advice would you give to the reader who is ready to give up on their marriage?  
  • If you were sitting across the table from someone who is severely depressed, what would you say to them?
  • When did you first realize that you wanted to be a writer? 
  • As a writer, what is your most cherished accomplishment? 
  • Can you share with us about "Joe" and how his note to you impacted your life?
  • What is your deepest regret? If you could go back and live life over, what would you most like to change?
  • What is your biggest passion? What fulfills you most?
  • Can you tell us about Arabella?
  • How can we pray for you? 

You can find my answers to these questions and more at Cheryl's blog, Homespun Devotions.


Thank you, Cheryl, for being a constant source of inspiration in blogland, and for including me in the Inner Views series. It was my honor to participate.


***


8 comments:

  1. Thank you ever so much for your kind words, sweet friend. Sending you much love and many blessings! So grateful you answered. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite long-winded, but I enjoyed it very much.

      Delete
  2. I look forward to popping over to read your answers. I used to read Cheryl's blog before I took my long blog break. I need to get reacquainted with her.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely - popping on over for a peek now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dayle, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your "InnerView" with Cheryl. It was great learning more about you. You are such a blessing to me and so many others. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked over and read your interview and it was so honest and beautifully done. Helping others through words is an honor you carry well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the lovely interview on Cheryl's blog ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle