Cheryl is the inspiration behind Homespun Devotions, and when she asked if I would participate in her current Inner Views series, I was happy to do so and honored to be considered. If you don't subscribe to Cheryl's blog, I highly recommend it. I always look forward to reading her next installment of Inner Views and find it both interesting and encouraging to look deeper into the lives of fellow-travelers.
One thing I've learned throughout my life is that we're all different people, yet all the same, for we each have experienced struggles and triumphs, joys and heartaches, times of need and times of great fulfillment. No matter where you are, or what you're going through, you can be sure you are not alone.
Here are just a few of the questions Cheryl asked me:
- What is it like for you to be an identical twin?
- What advice would you give to the reader who is ready to give up on their marriage?
- If you were sitting across the table from someone who is severely depressed, what would you say to them?
- When did you first realize that you wanted to be a writer?
- As a writer, what is your most cherished accomplishment?
- Can you share with us about "Joe" and how his note to you impacted your life?
- What is your deepest regret? If you could go back and live life over, what would you most like to change?
- What is your biggest passion? What fulfills you most?
- Can you tell us about Arabella?
- How can we pray for you?
You can find my answers to these questions and more at Cheryl's blog, Homespun Devotions.
Thank you, Cheryl, for being a constant source of inspiration in blogland, and for including me in the Inner Views series. It was my honor to participate.