Wednesday, February 1, 2017

When Trash Becomes Treasure ~ A Magnificent Beach of Glass

This beach in Russia is amazing and gives new meaning to the Scripture in Ecclesiastes that says: "He has made everything beautiful in its time." 

What once was a dumping ground for alcohol bottles has been transformed by the waves into this remarkable colored-glass beach. Take a look at the pics, and read the story here, if you have time. You won't believe it. I wish I could see it in person.











***

Sharing with Share Your Cup

8 comments:

  1. God can do ANYTHING!
    “With God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I would love to see a beach like this, it takes beach combing to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful! We are always excited to find beach glass. This is a bonanza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I would LOVE to see that in person!! To me there isn't anything quite like beach glass. It reminds me of the power of God on our lives- how he can take something with sharp edges that can cut to the soul and smooth us out and make us beautiful.
    Hope you have a blessed Thursday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. And the most worn pieces are often the smoothest and most cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my word! This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. :) God bless you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that is incredible! Loved the Bible scripture too, so true!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle