Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happy Birthday, Dear Mother

Today is my beautiful mother’s birthday. Since I couldn’t be with her on her special day, The Man and I drove over and spent time with her and Daddy over the weekend. When we walked into the house, she was all smiles and looking adorable, arms opened wide. To still have her with me is one of my greatest gifts. 




Happy Birthday, dear Mother. Thank you for giving me life, for taking care of me during all of those years when I couldn’t take care of myself, and thank you for loving me unconditionally every single day. I love you always and forever!

***



9 comments:

  1. Oh!
    Happy Birthday to your beautiful mother!!!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sweet mother, Dayle! Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *****~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your mother ~*****

    She is so cute! I love the way she cocks her head into one of her loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, beautiful Mrs. Allen!

    *hugs*
    ~Kelley

    P.S. My own precious mom had a right nephrectomy 24 February, followed by a right mastectomy 31 March. She is recovering excellently and needs no cancer treatment of any kind. What a God! Like you, I'm so grateful to still have Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your dear Mother! May God bless her with many more, and may you spend every one of them with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your sweet mother. She has kindness in her eyes. What a lovely tribute to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How good to have a mother to love and how good of you to know to cherish her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Dayle...Your Mama must be a very special woman. After all, YOU are her daughter! And your sister, too. May the Lord bless her with many more years of sweet life. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice you were able to spend time with her. She sounds like a wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle