Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday - The GRAND CANYON


I'm as ready for spring as the next person, but visiting the Grand Canyon with my husband on Monday, even in the cold and windy weather, with snow on the ground all around us, was a gift I will treasure forever. It was just as spectacular as I remembered, back in the late 60's. If you've never been to the Grand Canyon, you simply must go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm linking up with Susan for the Outdoor Wednesday blog party. If you have a minute, check it out.

8 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Looks like you had a good time visiting the Grand Canyon, which I think is awesome.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grand Canyon is beauty beyond words, but the joy and love on the face of you and your husband it precious! Great pics, Dayle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Dayle! I always loved visiting the Grand Canyon when we lived in Arizona. Always loved taking guests to see it, too. It's should be one of the wonders of the world, don't you think? So glad you and your husband got to go. Have FUN! Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures can't do it justice, but yours come close. Simple breathtaking. Hurry home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! Sounds like you had a great time.

    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunrise at the Grand Canyon is on my top ten best things I have ever done. Be sure not to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photographs are just as impressive as your writings. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dayle,

    Your blog is so cool! I LOVE your Grand Canyon pics. That is one place I have yet to visit. It is on my list!

    I answered your Hawaii questions on my blog...feel free to email me if you have more questions!

    Have a wonderful Friday!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle