Friday, April 16, 2010

Splashes of Spring


While browsing in an antique shop recently, I couldn't leave this adorable pair of $9.00 rain-boots behind. In a perfect world, they would have real flowers in them (secured in small jars of water, slipped inside each boot), but my world isn't perfect, so these fake flowers will have to do for now. What could be more symbolic of spring than a pair of rain-boots?




It's a Show and Tell party over at Cindy's blog. If you want to be wowed, head on over.


5 comments:

  1. The rain boots are gorgeous but I am loving that picture on the wall! This is such a lovely vignette you have created!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, I really do like this whole scene you created. The boots are a perfect addition.

    My New Doll -my Show n Tell. I would really enjoy your company if you can drop by to visit me. Hope you're having a terrific Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayle, I would never have known those flowers are fake if you hadn't mentioned it! Cute display. Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' these boots all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dayle,

    What a great score at the antique shop, a pair of boots of all things. Would never of thought of that if I spotted it in the store, probably would have passed them by.
    A perfect accompaniment to your lovely vignette.

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle