Sunday, August 7, 2011

Postcards from the Road ~ Sunday, August 7th

The only picture I have to share today is this one of our boy, Diesel. He says hello to everybody in blogland. He is being a very good boy.

The Man and I have been blowing and going since leaving home; mostly keeping the roads hot. I'm sneaking in a quick post before we head out for a day of adventure in Denver that includes a Rockies game. Looking forward to some baseball this afternoon. Then, tonight, Lord willing, we plan to have dinner with some friends of mine that I haven't seen but once in the last 30 years. I am SO EXCITED about that! (Yes, I'm yelling!)

Until next time ...


8 comments:

  1. Diesel looks like a love! I bet Colorado has got to have much better weather than Texas. Enjoy! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diesel is a cute dog, I love his eye patches. I had the great good fortune of visiting Colorado in 2007 with my sister and her husband. We visited Garden of the Gods, rode the cog railway up Pikes Peak etc. We loved it. We didn't make it as far as Denver so I can't wait for the next postcard. I hope you enjoy getting together with your friends tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diesel looks right at home on the road. Enjoy the Rockie's game, the cooler weather, and especially seeing your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet face..... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diesel is such a cutie! What an amazing day you have planned...ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness ... doesn't Diesel's expression just beg for a caption?
    What I wouldn't give to know what they're thinking, ya know?
    Hope your reunion dinner is all you hope for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diesel cracks me up. And to have a dinner reunion after 30 years, how fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diesel looks like a sweetie, hope you had a great time with old friends nothing like old friends

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle