Saturday, December 17, 2011

Date Night

Last evening, The Man and I donned festive attire and headed downtown to The Hobby Center to see Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas.” Awesome seats (that’s how The Man rolls). Awesome performance. Awesome date. People of every age group were there, dressed in their holiday finest, which is always so refreshing to see.

And the best part? It snowed for the finale! Yes, you read that correctly. With the help of snow machines, snow fell on the audience during the finale and made us all quite giddy. Grown men in suits and ties were oohing and aahing.

I love date nights!


11 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic time! Your downtown is so nice and glitzy.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love White Christmas! My beloved and I are having an "in home" date night tonight to watch Christmas movies. White Christmas will likely be on the list.

    Blessings and Merry Christmas!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dayle,
    Glad to hear about your lovely 'date night'.
    It looks like a lot of fun.
    Wishing you and your family a Happy and Holy Christmas
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! What fun!

    I'm {not} dreaming of a white Christmas, but I'd sure love to see my kids.

    Dave and I watched the Bing/Clooney "White Christmas" video the other night. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an enchanting date night! I love White Christmas and the idea of getting sprinkled with snow at the end of the performance...how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect way to end a day. Glad you and The Man had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The secret to 30 years with the same man! Love it. So that is how it is done. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the kind of date night that I want! I'm not asking for much, am I? Just a perfect night, complete with snow. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, I adore your company and your comments. If you ask questions here, I respond to them here, so please check back when you have a chance. Kind regards, Dayle